Re: French PDF manual

From: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: French PDF manual
Date: 2006-05-26 12:46:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

2006/5/26, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>:
> Am Freitag, 26. Mai 2006 14:19 schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:
> > Yes, you're right. There's some changes to do on the documentation
> > source files. I can provide a diff which will transform SGML files
> > into valid XML files.
>
> Is that the only change? Then we don't need it.

I added some tags to specify columns' size
(http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/documentation/reference/html/colspec.html
and http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ColumnWidths.html) and XSLT
stylesheets to build HTML, PDF, htmlhelp and manpages.

I also added some attributes to handle conditional texts
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Profiling.html#MarkProfileText),
needed to build the standalone install file.

> > Do you want me to work on REL8_1_STABLE or HEAD
> > branch ?
>
> HEAD branch always.

OK.

--