Re: French PDF manual

From: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: French PDF manual
Date: 2006-05-07 16:44:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

2006/5/4, Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>:
> [...]
> Of course, you've seen the only problem for your move to XML : we
> deleted standalone tags. But I think the result deserv some more work. I
> would be glad to work on this if you think this could be a useful
> addition to the project.

Well, it was really easy to do. Instead of putting standalone tags,
you just have to add a parameter and its value on each tag that
depends on the kind of document you build. For example, I put
'standalone="yes"' when I want that the tag's content only appears on
standalone mode and I put 'standalone="no"' when I want that the tag's
content only appears on book mode.

Then I give these parameters to xsltprc so that it knows which mode I ask.

http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/changeset/242 will give you every change I
made to make it work.

My PDF file is still the same but I can now build the INSTALL.html document :
http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/pgsql-8.1.3-fr-ng/standalone-install.html

I'm still willing to do or help you on this matter.

--
Guillaume.