Re: French PDF manual

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: French PDF manual
Date: 2006-05-08 17:27:52
Lists: pgsql-docs

Guillaume LELARGE wrote:
> We started by changing SGML files in a way that makes them
> syntactically correct and valid with an XML toolchain :

Well, you can go into the documentation source directory and type 'make
postgres.xml' to get an XML formatted DocBook file automatically.

It has occasionally been suggested to convert the source of the
documentation to XML, but while I'm not opposed to that, I don't see
any specific advantages coming from such a move.

--
Peter Eisentraut