Bug in pgadmin3 windows v1.8.4

From: mikew3456(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in pgadmin3 windows v1.8.4
Date: 2009-06-15 04:55:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Heres the issue

Originally I had postgres 8.2 installed. Then I uninstalled it from
add/remove programs, deleted the postgres user account, and then installed
8.3 one click installer. Then I uninstalled that and used the pgInstaller
package.

As you can see from this screenshot, apparently pgAdmin isnt aware that the
old versions have been uninstalled:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5981/28655431.jpg

I've found these registry entries:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\Servers

So to test, I uninstalled postgres yet again, and checked the registry, and
lo and behold, these entries are still there. So I guess the solution should
be that this part of the registry gets cleaned when postgres is uninstalled?
I'm not sure, you guys know how pgAdmin works so I hope I have helped.

I'm running windows XP,

Mike