PostgreSQL at SouthEast LinuxFest ???

From: David Nalley <david(dot)nalley(at)fedoraproject(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL at SouthEast LinuxFest ???
Date: 2009-04-24 14:58:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi All,

As a fan and user of Postgres I'd love to see a booth at the Southeast
Linuxfest, and think it would be especially beneficial given the news
of late in the F/LOSS database world.
As a person involved in the Southeast Linuxfest, we're willing to comp
a booth for Postgres to show up.

If you have questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

You can also find more information at: http://southeastlinuxfest.org

David Nalley