[v15] ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [v15] ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD
Date: 2021-05-06 03:45:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The attached patch implements ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD.

For simplicity, I used the normal alter table path, ATRewriteTable(),
which does not follow the stricter isolation semantics that VACUUM FULL
follows. If someone thinks that's unacceptable, please let me know.

Regards,
Jeff Davis

Attachment Content-Type Size
alter-access-method.diff text/x-patch 10.8 KB