Re: Postgres: Packaging & Server Startup

From: CM J <postgres(dot)newbie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres: Packaging & Server Startup
Date: 2009-03-31 11:14:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Please ignore my previous mail. I had given data directory location
incorrectly.Anyways,even after giving the absolute path for exe location, i
get the same error message as before:

D:\pgsql\bin\pg_ctl.exe -U postgres -P <mypasswd> -w start -D D:\pgsql\data

*waiting for server to start...FATAL: postgres: could not locate matching
postgres executable*

Thanks !