Is it possible to findout actual owner of table?

From: dipti shah <shahdipti1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is it possible to findout actual owner of table?
Date: 2010-03-09 06:21:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have created the stored procedure that allows particular users to create
the table. I want to prevent users to drop the tables owned by someone esle
and hence, I am making owner of each table created by this stored procedure
to super user(postgres) so that no one will be allowed to drop/alter table.
I want to allow to drop/alter the table by actuall user who ran the stored
procedure to create the table. Could anyone please suggest me how to proceed
with this?

Thanks,
Dipti