[Pljava-dev] ERROR: Unable to find static method Active.executeService with signature (Ljava/lang/Integer; Ljava/lang/String; Ljava/lang/Integer; )I

From: claudioaferraz at gmail(dot)com (claudio ferraz)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] ERROR: Unable to find static method Active.executeService with signature (Ljava/lang/Integer; Ljava/lang/String; Ljava/lang/Integer; )I
Date: 2006-03-29 03:27:40
Lists: pljava-dev

I am having problem defining functions. Im a new user of Pljava and my code
is the following one:

Function Definition:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION execute_service(int4, text, int4)
RETURNS int4 AS
'Active.executeService(java.lang.Integer,java.lang.String,java.lang.Integer
)'
LANGUAGE 'java' VOLATILE;
ALTER FUNCTION execute_service(int4, text, int4) OWNER TO postgres;

My Java Class:
public class Active {
public static int executeService(int serviceId, String dewey,int docId
) {
try{
GerenteServicos gs = new GerenteServicos();
gs.prepairService(serviceId,dewey,docId);
return 1;
}catch(Exception e){
return 0;
}

}
}

My function call :

select execute_service(1,'1',1);

My error:
ERROR: Unable to find static method Active.executeService with signature
(Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;)I

Sorry my poor english e I hope that somebody help me!!!
Thanks a lot!!!
--
Cl?udio A. Ferraz - Analista de Sistemas
"Se n?o puder fazer tudo, fa?a tudo o que puder."