the query tool seems useless under high system load

From: "Tomi N/A" <hefest(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: the query tool seems useless under high system load
Date: 2006-12-11 13:21:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Maybe it has nothing to do with pgAdminIII (possibly with wxWidgets)
and it might be platform specific (linux), but when my system is under
high load, I can't enter queries in the query tool.
I mean I can, but I type e.g. "SELECT" and get e.g. "SLET".
What I mean is that the editor eats up some of the characters.

Has anyone seen this kind of behaviour so far?

t.n.a.