Extra quote_all_identifiers in _dumpOptions

From: Arthur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Extra quote_all_identifiers in _dumpOptions
Date: 2019-06-27 09:12:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello hackers,

While working on pg_dump I noticed the extra quote_all_identifiers in
_dumpOptions struct. I attached the patch.

It came from refactoring by 0eea8047bf. There is also a discussion:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CACw0%2B13ZUcXbj9GKJNGZTkym1SXhwRu28nxHoJMoX5Qwmbg_%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com

Initially the patch proposed to use quote_all_identifiers of
_dumpOptions. But then everyone came to a decision to use global
quote_all_identifiers from string_utils.c, because fmtId() uses it.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
extra_quote_all_identifiers.patch text/x-patch 434 bytes