Log timings on Windows 64

From: Scott Mead <scott(dot)lists(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Log timings on Windows 64
Date: 2009-07-20 19:01:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey all,
I'm looking at windows, and a couple of quick google's didn't give me
anything,

If I set my log_min_duration_statement < 16 ms, I get one of 2 values
for my pgbench runs (pretty quick statements). 0, or 16 ms (sometimes
15.999). If I benchmark some other way (via my app) things look the same.
If I set my log_line_prefix to %m vs. %t, then the time increments in 16ms
chunks. I'm guessing this is an OS limitation on windows. Does anybody
else have experience here (or aware of a previous bug)?

Thanks

--Scott