Re: unable to create new table

From: raghu ram <raghuchennuru(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chandra Sekar R <chandrasekar(at)visiontss(dot)com>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: unable to create new table
Date: 2009-06-30 04:59:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

we can find below are the location of logs and postgresql.conf file

windows:-

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\data\pg_log
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\data\postgresql.conf

Linux:-

/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_log

/usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf

Thanks & Regards,
Raghu

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Chandra Sekar R <chandrasekar(at)visiontss(dot)com