Startup needs Apache help

From: "Jon Asher" <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "SF Postgres" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Startup needs Apache help
Date: 2006-06-14 23:17:03
Lists: sfpug

A start-up that I'm helping out needs someone to do expert-grade Apache
server configuration. Is anyone interested or able to make a
recommendation? This is one of the few start-ups that I can honestly say
appears to be on the fast track to success:

Do you know anyone who does Apache configuration? We're looking near-term
to do some performance optimization on our U.S. server. Things are running
fine, but we want to prepare for the possibility of a heavier load when we
really start cooking. Specifically, we'd like to make sure that we use
Squid or mod_cache to do some server caching of frequent requests. Need
someone to help us configure that and test it out to make sure it really
works the way we want.