April Postgres meeting

From: "Jon Asher" <jon(dot)asher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "SF Postgres" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: April Postgres meeting
Date: 2006-02-20 21:53:25
Lists: sfpug

Hi all,

Does anyone have a problem with an April meeting that occurs on the first
Monday of the month? Of course this isn't the normal schedule, but we're
planning a joint event with the PHP group at a larger venue (CNet), so we
may need to deviate from our routine by a few days.

I'm not looking for a single veto, but if there are a lot of people who
can't make that date, then I'll try to come up with an alternative.

Thanks
Jon