Re: SELinux problem rsync'ing WAL logs

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SELinux problem rsync'ing WAL logs
Date: 2009-04-01 17:58:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your reply and insight! I much appreciate it. I certainly look
forward to getting off FC6! In the meantime, I did get it to work -
I remembered SELinux protects /home directories especially.
So I moved "postgres" user's home directory from /home/postgres
to /data/postgres, and the WAL rsync works now under SELinux.

Thanks again! Very helpful!

Best,
-at