Swiss PGDay 2017 - CfS is open - Reminder

From: SwissPUG Info <notifier(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Swiss PGDay 2017 - CfS is open - Reminder
Date: 2017-03-20 08:15:01
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello

This is a reminder that the Call for Speakers of this year's Swiss PGDay is open.

Title : Swiss PGDay 2017
Date : 30.06.2017 Whole day

Are you a user or a developer of PostgreSQL, or does your company use PostgreSQL) We would love to hear your contribution on your project, your experiences with PostgreSQL, on your preferred extension or any other topic abour PostgreSQL that you may want to share.

Additional details on http://www.pgday.ch/2017/#tabs-2

The description is in German, but we accept contributions in English as well. If you need support on how to proceed, please contact us at info(at)pgday(dot)ch

Let's keep in touch!
Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
http://www.swisspug.org