Database Name

From: "Envbop" <rajib(at)envbopdotgovtdot(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Name
Date: 2005-02-28 04:02:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi

I've just inherited a PostgreSQL database, for which I do not have any
details of, like database name or the users.
This used to be a library database which was managed via a web page written
in php.
Its running on a Linux box.
The front end was also written in php. The original writers of this
application is no longer.

I've just started to get familiarisd with postgresql in the last week. and
have installed PostgreSQL v8.0.1 on a Windows server.
And I am trying to connect to the linux box via the phppgadmin tool. as well
as trying an odbc connection.

Can someone tell me where I can find the database names.

Thanks