Re: cursors and for loops?

From: "Dennis" <pg-user(at)calico-consulting(dot)com>
To: "postgres SQL" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cursors and for loops?
Date: 2004-04-11 18:46:01
Lists: pgsql-sql

Tom Lane writes:

> Something like
>
> LOOP
> FETCH ...;
> EXIT WHEN NOT found;
> END LOOP;

Thank you! I tried finding documentation on "found" in this context and
didn't come up with anything. Can you point me to where it is documented?

Also, I am not getting the results I think I should be getting. Is there any
kind of debug setting, or if not that, a way to output text (i.e. printf)
from plpgsql?

Thanks,

Dennis
pg-user(at)calico-consulting(dot)com