How to contribute to site?

From: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)stringsutils(dot)com>
To: Postgresql WWW List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to contribute to site?
Date: 2008-07-19 01:32:42
Lists: pgsql-www

I am looking at https://pgweb.postgresql.org and don't see any pointers on
how one contributes to the pg doc project.

Also checked http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ and the wiki in
general.

Any URLs or any pointers on how to contribute?
I particular I want to provide examples for this page:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/ddl-partitioning.html

I spent the better part of an afternoon figuring out how to make a dynamic
function to send data to the proper partition.

I recall there was a presentation in a PDF that had a sample, but could not
find it anymore. Neither could find any examples.

Figure I could share what I have so others have a starting point when doing
partitions.