Re: Opinions on Usenet ...

From: Marc(at)pyrenet(dot)fr, G(dot)Fournier(at)pyrenet(dot)fr, From(at)pyrenet(dot)fr: <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Opinions on Usenet ...
Date: 2004-11-29 20:53:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl ("Gevik Babakhani") writes:

>Maybe it is me but, I am trying to send a posting regarding a solution
>proposal for a TODO item.
>My posting has a .tgz attachment but it seems that it never arives at
>hackers list!
>This is very frustrating. I even ask Bruce for help.

how big is the message? *raised eyebrow* depending on size, it might get
caught up in the queue to be approved ... the only other possibility is that
the anti-virus or anti-spam checkers are picking it up ...

what i'd recommend is putting it up on a URL and posting the URL so that ppl
can download it ...