modifying a TupleTableSlot

From: "Hicham G(dot) Elmongui" <elmongui(at)cs(dot)purdue(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: modifying a TupleTableSlot
Date: 2004-11-04 00:50:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If I have a TupleTableSlot, and I need to obtain another TupleTableSlot with
a different TupleDesc (same fields but different order). Is there a way to
do it without that I go myself and try to retrieve the fields and form the
tuple myself? In other words, are there functions already in postgres that I
can use together to reach this?

Regards,

--h