Re: User defined data types in Logical Replication

From: atorikoshi <torikoshi_atsushi_z2(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: Huong Dangminh <huo-dangminh(at)ys(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Hiroshi Yanagisawa <hir-yanagisawa(at)ut(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
Subject: Re: User defined data types in Logical Replication
Date: 2018-01-30 09:36:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

It seems to be in the middle of discussion, but I became a reviewer of
this problem several days ago so I've tested the latest patch
'fix_slot_store_error_callback_v12.patch'.

I reproduced the below ERROR by inserting elog() to INPUT function
of CREATE TYPE, and confirmed that above patch solves the problem.

>> ERROR: XX000: cache lookup failed for type XXXXX

I also ran make check-world and there was no error.

Is the only remaining topic memory leaks?

--
Atsushi Torikoshi
NTT Open Source Software Center