extra info on autovaccum log

From: Gaetano Mendola <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: extra info on autovaccum log
Date: 2004-07-29 11:38:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
till today I was running in production one only
db so the autovacuum log was fine. Since today
I have two db but looking at the following line:

Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "public"."current_connection"

I don't have idea about the database involved, I suggest:

Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "dbame"."public"."current_connection"

or

Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "public"."current_connection"@"dbname"

I know that I will know the database on the very next line, but sometimes
is too late :-(

Regards
Gaetano Mendola