Re: ICU integration

From: Andreas Karlsson <andreas(at)proxel(dot)se>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ICU integration
Date: 2017-03-23 09:34:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am fine with this version of the patch. The issues I have with it,
which I mentioned earlier in this thread, seem to be issues with ICU
rather than with this patch. For example there seems to be no way for
ICU to validate the syntax of the BCP 47 locales (or ICU's old format).
But I think we will just have to accept the weirdness of how ICU handles
locales.

I think this patch is ready to be committed.

Found a typo in the documentation:

"The inspect the currently available locales" should be "To inspect the
currently available locales".

Andreas