pgsql user creation query:

From: "news" <da(at)da(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql user creation query:
Date: 2002-09-05 20:34:16
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

I'm just starting out with pgsql, moving away from mysql as I'm missing
having a procedural language. Anyway, I apologise if this is an easily
resolved problem, I have looked through the docs for any answers but they
don't seem to be coming easily.

I'm wondering if it's possible to create a user and assign that user as an
owner of a database, so that user can do pretty much anything they wish to
that database and any existing and to-be-created objects within it?

I hope this makes sense
Thank you all for your time,
Michael.