Re: Announcing Release 15 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Announcing Release 15 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client
Date: 2023-01-10 15:17:58
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-hackers

On 2022-12-31 Sa 10:02, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Changes
>

> * check if a branch is up to date before trying to run it
> This only applies if the |branches_to_build| setting is a keyword
> rather than a list of branches. It reduces the number of useless
> calls to |git pull| to almost zero.

Occasionally things go wrong. It turns out this code was a bit too eager
and ignored the force_every settings in the config file.

There's a hot fix at
<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/commit/c9693f86d9bd07b470bb2a106055b5801cd613ec>
and I will push out a new release shortly.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan