Quick question regarding tablespaces

From: Mike Rylander <miker(at)purplefrog(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Quick question regarding tablespaces
Date: 2004-06-28 18:40:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Now that PG will have tablespaces I can stick my really high I/O data on a
fiberchannel array, and save some money by putting the rest of it (also the
majority of it) on less expensive SCSI RAID sets. Will I also be able to
tune individual tablespaces with the likes of random_page_cost? Sorry if I
missed this somewhere...

TIA

--miker