Re: 8.2.23 packages?

From: Christoph Berg <cb(at)df7cb(dot)de>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>,pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.2.23 packages?
Date: 2012-05-07 09:33:43
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Hi,

we are currently expecting our second child which means I will have lots of time off work, but of course there are other priorities then.

I've continued working on the SQL queries. They are kind of ready, though I had to leave just before committing things.

generally, I'd say having a host available would make things easier now. I'd propose to call it apt-master (or point that alias to the real host name) so we can have the public "apt" host elsewhere if needed.

The next few days will be very busy here, but I should be able to at least move the current setup there so other can start with it as well.