Re: 8.2.23 packages?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Christoph Berg <cb(at)df7cb(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.2.23 packages?
Date: 2012-05-07 09:41:48
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Christoph Berg <cb(at)df7cb(dot)de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are currently expecting our second child which means I will have lots of
> time off work, but of course there are other priorities then.

That is absolutely understood. Congratulations! :-)

> I've continued working on the SQL queries. They are kind of ready, though I
> had to leave just before committing things.
>
> generally, I'd say having a host available would make things easier now. I'd
> propose to call it apt-master (or point that alias to the real host name) so
> we can have the public "apt" host elsewhere if needed.

Well, the thing I've set wheels in motion are for the public apt repo :-)

Are you referring to a "build host"? If so, I can try to get that done
as well, but it won't run on the main infrastructure - but we can
probably co-exist with the RPM build machines. Do we have any kind of
rough specs on what we need for that? Is a simple Xen virtual machine
running squeeze enough, or do we have more specific requirements? (not
performance-wise, but software-wise, at this point)

> The next few days will be very busy here, but I should be able to at least
> move the current setup there so other can start with it as well.

Ok, cool.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/