Keyboard bindings on OS X for pgadmin 1.8.2

From: "Laurent Yaish" <laurenty(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Keyboard bindings on OS X for pgadmin 1.8.2
Date: 2008-02-12 18:02:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hey folks,

Would it be possible to change the pgAdmin keyboard shortcuts for OS X
to make use of common Mac shorcuts?
Some examples:
- in the Query window, Cmd + arrow would be great instead of the
current Fn + arrow to navigate to beggining or end of a line/document
- Cmd + w to close a window

I'm sure that there might be more but these are the two that I keep hitting.
I go back and forth between BBEdit and pgAdmin and I end up using the
wrong keys all the time...

Keep up the good work!

Laurent