Single mater replica setup for an existing DB

From: Digimer <lists(at)alteeve(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Single mater replica setup for an existing DB
Date: 2021-08-15 19:16:50
Lists: pgsql-general

<head>

</head>
database to a single-master replica setup? <br>
replicate the existing database to 1 (maybe 2) other hosts,
synchronously ideally though async might be OK.</p>
appreciated. :)<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Digimer
Papers and Projects: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://alteeve.com/w/">https://alteeve.com/w/</a>
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould</pre>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 955 bytes