typos in 'website 'About'-page

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: typos in 'website 'About'-page
Date: 2019-05-23 13:18:22
Lists: pgsql-www

In
https://www.postgresql.org/about/

'Below is an inexhaustive of various features' should be
'Below is an inexhaustive list of various features'

And the following sentence seems altogether incorrect:

'As of the version 11 release in October 2018, PostgreSQL conforms to at
least 160 of the 179 mandatory features for SQL:2011 Core conformance,
where as of this writing, no relational database meets full conformance
with this standard.'

I think the problem-phrase is 'where as of this writing' (fixing the
spelling to 'whereas' doesn't really help) so I suggest to break the
above into two sentences:

'As of the version 11 release in October 2018, PostgreSQL conforms to at
least 160 of the 179 mandatory features for SQL:2011 Core conformance.
As of this writing, no relational database meets full conformance with
this standard.'

I hope native speakers will correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers