Re: psql screen size

From: wstrzalka <wstrzalka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql screen size
Date: 2008-11-03 07:35:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Messed up - I mean when going "up" and scrolling command history it
shows long queries (eg 2 line long) in single line and the exceeding
part overwrites the beginning of the query), or when writing long SQL
at some point I'm starting to overwriting it from the beginning of the
line.
Sometimes when editing query from the history and appending some
conditions at the end I'm starting to write in upper lines and some
query parts are duplicated there. Each key press moves me up and
shorter part of query is duplicated there.