text coverage for EXTRACT()

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: text coverage for EXTRACT()
Date: 2020-06-09 11:36:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

During the discussion in [0] I noticed that the extract()/date_part()
variants for time, timetz, and interval had virtually no test coverage.
So I put some more tests together, which should be useful if we decide
to make any changes in this area per [0].

[0]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/42b73d2d-da12-ba9f-570a-420e0cce19d9%40phystech.edu

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-test-coverage-for-EXTRACT.patch text/plain 13.5 KB