Setting permissions to access schema and language

From: Jignesh Shah <jignesh(dot)shah1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting permissions to access schema and language
Date: 2010-02-04 10:30:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I know how to set the permissions for tables. Could anyone tell me how to
restrict people accessing and creating schemas? Also, is it possible to
restrict language permissions? Suppose I want only few users should use C
language and for rest of users it should be missing. How can I restrict
permissions on languages?

Thanks in advanced,
Jignesh