Re: many panels are too small

From: teknokrat <teknokrat(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: many panels are too small
Date: 2003-11-13 10:56:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

thats great. I'd like to know if there is any effort under way to add
greater monitoring and visualisation features to pgadmin. for example it
would be great if pgadmin could examine the output of vacuum verbose and
make recommendations on vacuum frequency etc. Or perhaps doing some
analysis of the statistics collected and recommending better settings.
maybe coming up with a better graphical display for analyze ( with
problems/slowdowns hilighted) etc.