PHP & mySQL Designer

From: "Issa Qandil" <qandil(at)eim(dot)ae>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP & mySQL Designer
Date: 2003-11-10 14:16:46
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello All
I am making a website and i wanted some designers to make it for me, but
they asked for really expensive fees .. and all i wanted is few pages
(administrative) so i can work on the data entry after they finish
programing,
I need to find someone can do it in my budget limits ..

Who is intrested please email me at qandil(at)eim(dot)ae Subject "PHP&mySQL"
Thanks