Re: Postgresq 8,1 hangs when running function

From: "ben sewell" <mosherben(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresq 8,1 hangs when running function
Date: 2006-08-21 14:37:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Sean,
for the return type, I put record and setup a record variable which is
returned depending on the input. For the output of the query, all the fields
I want in the query are shown means its just a matter of sorting out the
composite type out. Most of them are varchars, although there are a few
numeric and date fields also.

Ben