Re: Error when creating function in psotgresql 8.1

From: "ben sewell" <mosherben(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error when creating function in psotgresql 8.1
Date: 2006-08-17 13:13:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Sean,
yup it is. I wasn't expecting things to be smooth even if I did know oracle
for the migration. It's handy that there is alot of support if you get stuck
on using it.

One follow up question: as I mentioned before, the procedure is to process
MS Access reports because of how slow JET takes to generate them (some
tables have 7k records). How would I create the report once I've finished
the procedure? I suppose its going to be a VBA coding job after I provide
the execute reports([parameters]) for the View Report button but would like
to know exactly what I need to do after the procedure is done.

Regards,
Ben