Re: invalid types and tables

From: "Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Sandy Spence" <axs(at)aber(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: invalid types and tables
Date: 2006-12-15 12:34:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

It appears to me you dropped the user that was owner of the database objects
been warned during dump activity. I guess dropping user was possible in you
case as you are using an older release but you cant do the same in 8.1 and
onwards.

I will recommend recreating the user that was dropped to get around this
problem...

Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)