Monitoring PostgreSQL Process

From: "Aaron Bono" <postgresql(at)aranya(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Monitoring PostgreSQL Process
Date: 2006-11-22 05:49:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a couple processes/connections to one of our databases that appears
to be eating up most of the CPU and we are trying to determine what these
processes are doing that is taking so much CPU time.

Is there a way to monitor the SQL being run for a specific
connection/process?

We are using PostgreSQL 8.1.5 on CentOS Linux.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Bono
Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.