Re: Very weird problem of "order by" in postgresql

From: "Peter Cai" <newptcai(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Very weird problem of "order by" in postgresql
Date: 2008-09-09 01:04:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Oh, you are right! Although the 'locale' command show that the 2 has the
same locale settings.
The sort result of the same file is different.
Ubuntu is right, centos is wrong……

Maybe I should as this question on some Linux mail lists or forums.

Thanks a lot!

--
科幻小说可能在哲学上是天真的,在道德上是简单的,在美学上是有些主观的,或粗糙的,但是就它最好的方面而言,它似乎触及了人类集体梦想的神经中枢,解放出我们人类这具机器中深藏的某些幻想。