PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1 press release draft

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1 press release draft
Date: 2019-05-22 03:39:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Attached is a draft of the PG12 Beta 1 press release that is going out
this Thursday. The primary goals of this release announcement are to
introduce new features, enhancements, and changes that are available in
PG12, as well as encourage our users to test and provide feedback to
help ensure the stability of the release.

Speaking of feedback, please provide me with your feedback on the
technical correctness of this announcement so I can incorporate changes
prior to the release.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size