Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 and Intel C compiler

From: Sergey <sergey(at)optimaltec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.3 and Intel C compiler
Date: 2003-07-06 03:25:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I'm sorry I haven't done any research beforehand, but are any such
materials regarding performance tuning available in the canned form on
the 'net for me to show to my boss? I believe statements like this will
greatly promote PostgreSQL if substantiated with concise "executive
summary" articles and maybe some short technical details for
administrators. Thank you!

Sergey.