PostgreSQL vacuumdb question

From: Wang Kuo-Ying <stu93303148(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL vacuumdb question
Date: 2009-04-26 03:27:34
Lists: pgsql-general

I want to know vacuumdb's advantages and fault. Although it could be nice
when I use vacuumdb command about database efficiency . But when some of
database would updating every day, just like online game. The game's
database could updating data 24 hr....then I want to
know, may I use vacuumdb command when database is updating. Is it could
influence
database efficienc?? Thx ^__________^