PgFoundry update?

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "w^3" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgFoundry update?
Date: 2010-03-29 15:41:19
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

Are there any plans for a redesign of PgFoundry? It's had the same layout
for 6 years and while it may be a valuable resource, it really could do with
a new lick of paint.

What prompted me to mention this was visiting:
http://pgloader.projects.postgresql.org/

This is on PgFoundry, but this "man page" was so clear and well documented,
a huge contrast to its PgFoundry entry. And the main PostgreSQL site is
very accessible, uncluttered, clear and easy to navigate.

I see it's based on GForge. Time for an upgrade to the latest version?

Thanks

Thom