PostgreSQL licence

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL licence
Date: 2010-02-02 13:09:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Please have a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:PostgreSQL#License.3F

This guy is insisting that PostgreSQL is NOT released under the BSD licence,
a directly contradiction of the PostgreSQL page on licensing:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/licence

(At this point, I've noticed that the URL uses our UK spelling of "licence"
but the page itself contains the US English version "license")

Could someone clarify, is this guy indeed correct and the licence page needs
updating stating it's something similar to an MIT licence, or is he just
plain wrong? As it stands, the Wikipedia page on PostgreSQL says "similar
to the MIT License".

Thanks

Thom