Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-17 11:25:29
Lists: pgeu-general

2009/11/16 Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>:
> On 16/11/2009 11:30, Thom Brown wrote:
>
>> But as for mouse mats, I personally haven't used one in years now, not
>> since I've been using optical mice.  Would it really be that popular?
>
> I can only speak for myself, but I find that there are quite a few
> surfaces on which optical mice don't work - shiny surfaces mostly.
>
> Ray.
>
> --
> Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
> rod(at)iol(dot)ie

Okay, Spreadshirt's bulk ordering department have come back saying
they can make exceptions to their rules depending on anticipated
volumes. Is there a way for us to gauge demand for particular items?
If we knew certain items would sell well, I'm sure they'd be able to
accommodate us.

In any case, where do we go from here? Is someone able to make a
decision at this point, or is more information required? Do you want
me to look into more online stores for options (please suggest some if
so), or find out any more information before deciding?

Thanks

Thom