Doc enhancements

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doc enhancements
Date: 2009-02-18 16:27:49
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

I was wondering if I could propose having jump-links at the top of the Index
page of the PostgreSQL documentation? Like A - B - C - D etc which would
jump to that point in the index.

Also I noticed the keyword PERFORM wasn't listed in the index. It might be
useful to list it, and also to mention it on the SELECT keyword page.

Thanks

Thom